[NSRCA-discussion] Kraft info

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 16:13:38 AKDT 2008

Yes, I remember that design.  It made for cheaper replacement servos and you could reverse the direction by changing the wiring.  Not the greatest design from a noise standpoint though.  Hanging your feedback pot off a bunch of extension wire does not lend itself to the smoothest servo operation.

Ed

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:08:08 -0700From: bob at toprudder.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Kraft info

IIRC, Hobby Lobby sold a radio that was actually made by EK Logictrol. The servo amp was not in the servo, it was in the receiver (it was a big receiver). I think the servo direction could be changed by rewiring the connector or by reversing the connector - can't remember for sure. Anyone remember that? This would have been in the early 70s.Bob R