[NSRCA-discussion] Kraft info

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 07:37:10 AKDT 2008

Please be aware that the Amateur Radio License is easier than ever to acquire. I bet there is a club near you that is just waiting to help you out. The whole Ham Radio game has expanded with technology so that equipment is relatively cheap.
There is no Morse code requirement and all of the test questions are published!
John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US