[NSRCA-discussion] Kraft info

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Aug 3 19:05:28 AKDT 2008

The Kraft connectors were called Multicon as I remember.  I still
have a few connectors.  However, why not just splice in some modern
JR/Hitec/Air Z connectors and avoid an extra place to fail on each
servo?

I'm also planning on going to the Ballistic Pattern contest in
Huntsville this weekend.  I'm finishing up a World Models Intruder
90R and am putting in a Hanno 61 Special.  I seem to remember the
desired pipe length from the glow plug to the baffle in the pipe as
16" to 16.5".  Can anyone confirm that?

Ron VP