[NSRCA-discussion] Amazing!

nathanking at cox.net nathanking at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 09:00:05 AKDT 2008

Slick? Yes. Amazing? Not particularly. It's basic electronics theory. Calculate how much resistance your setup needs; then by selecting the proper AWG wire and length you can easily get resistance to match. By hooking up the two 12VDC batteries in series (red to black) you've basically got a 25V power supply with the ampere rating of one battery. It is very slick though as it will easily handle high capacity. I used this technique when I had my little E-Flite Brio 10. All you need is a meter hooked in series to monitor everything.

Respectfully,
Nathan King