[NSRCA-discussion] Park flyers for pattern practice?

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Wed Apr 30 09:49:23 AKDT 2008

I love it Mike,........a cold shower now and then is probably a good idea.

I'm not saying they're no good, .......otherwize I wouldn't still be playing
with them.  A while back I had pix of my Amp-trak on here and I scaled that
down to just 30" WS and it's called the "Smalwundr".  It's only 12 oz. and I
fly it all the time in substantial wind and everybody is amazed when I do
sequences with it, but it doesn't track with a 40 size glow bird, but it's
still fun.
G.