[NSRCA-discussion] Rules change proposal

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue Apr 29 13:42:39 AKDT 2008

I totally agree.  However, there should be similar adjustments for
those who live/fly where it gets very hot.  There should also be age
and pilot height adjustments for those who can't see as well, either
because their eyes are weaker, or the fact that shorter pilots must
look up further to see their airplanes.  I just want to be fair too.

Ron Van Putte