[NSRCA-discussion] Are the high gas prices going to changeyourcontest plans?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Apr 27 20:26:51 AKDT 2008

But if you consider some of the alternative forms of recreation like car and
boat racing - Pattern is cheap!

Here's a tip: Throw out all your receipts for model airplane related stuff
and don't EVER try to figure out how much it costs to you have fun! Life is
too short.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com