[NSRCA-discussion] My New Foamy

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 26 05:52:08 AKDT 2008

I don't think you intended this for the list but you have my attention!

With three months on a knee replacement and another knee replacement scheduled in a couple of weeks these little airplanes are getting interesting!

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US