[NSRCA-discussion] My New Foamy

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Sat Apr 26 04:36:26 AKDT 2008

Hey Nat,
These SFG's are designed to rattle your cage. It's not Pattern Nat, strictly designed for doing stuff like Harriers, Torque Rolls, Rolling Loops and Circles, Hovers e.t.c. Have yet to use 1/2 throttle.

And for you other guys, NO, it's not a blown up Click, although I confess that I stole the idea for the SFG's. Did a couple of short Maidens yesterday and still getting used to it, but I think it's got the right stuff !
Georgie

You have been sent 1 picture.

IMG_3460.jpg