[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Champs

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Fri Apr 25 08:06:20 AKDT 2008

The 'skill' positions at the 1999 F3A World Championships in Navarre,
FL were mostly manned by NSRCA members from all over the country, who
received a small stipend to cover some of their expenses.  The
'grunt' positions were filled by members of the Northwest Florida
Modelers and the Eglin Aero Modellers.  Both 'skill' and 'grunt'
groups are necessary for an event like this to be successful.  I
think it's safe to say the many NSRCA members will step up and
volunteer for the 'skill' positions in 2011.  Just how the 'grunt'
positions will be filled is yet to be determined.

Ron Van Putte