[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Champs

Michael Ramsey michaelr at modelaircraft.org
Fri Apr 25 06:52:15 AKDT 2008

I'm there!

Thanks for the news Tony.

Michael Ramsey
Editor, Model Aviation
5161 East Memorial Drive
Muncie, Indiana 47302
765-287-1256 x.223 W
765-281-7907 F

________________________________
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 10:37 AM
To: 'General pattern discussion'
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Champs

Dave:
Right now, the USA has the only bid to the FAI for 2011.  That is now a firm bid, so hopefully no one else will bid.  However, even if they do, traditionally the USA hosts a WC about every 10 years, and it is about that time again!  So, we have a really good shot to get this.

As far as crew goes, that is up to Derek and the organizers.  I will be glad to help, maybe even CD if he wants. I have already spoken with Derek about that.  I am sure that there are many pattern fanatics out there that would volunteer to help with line chiefs, sound stewards, radio impound, setup, scoring and whatever else is needed.

Tony Stillman, President
Radio South, Inc.
139 Altama Connector, Box 322
Brunswick, GA  31525