[NSRCA-discussion] Joy of Trim

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu Apr 17 15:56:58 AKDT 2008

Chris,

Not sure if Bryan has responded privately-BUT-It sounds like you have
got yourself in a knot here. I'd suggest to start at the beginning
again. Carefully analyse what the plane is doing. Are you truly flying
straight and level-hands off?

It is imperative that you analyse each change that you make-then stop
and think again, make one change at a time and listen to what the plane
is telling you.

It is very easy to loose the plot doing this! I realise I haven't given
you specific answer-but I'd suggest starting again.

Tom