[NSRCA-discussion] Aluminum fuel lines

Tim Taylor timsautopro at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:12:27 AKDT 2008

I use a 1/8th inch piece of fuel line on each side of the bulkhead. Easy to install and remove/adjust as needed.

  Tim

DoWayne Gould <iflyrc24 at gmail.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                John
  Use RTV silicone and make a grommet around the fuel line. Silicone will hold it in place and give some vibration resistance.
  Dowayne