[NSRCA-discussion] Aluminum fuel lines

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 16 09:56:46 AKDT 2008

Hi John

Here are a couple pictures of an install I did a few years ago. I used a small amount of 30 minute epoxy and microballoons at all of the contact points. Different views but you get the idea. It  worked fine.

Before glue http://nsrca.org/cw/enigma/fuse/trayr.htm

After glue http://nsrca.org/cw/enigma/fuse/fuel2.htm

Dave