[NSRCA-discussion] Aluminum fuel lines

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:40:27 AKDT 2008

I have finally reached the point all the mods I wanted to do to last year's Focus are complete.
Now the reassembly.
In one of many attempts to reduce the planes weight I want to shorten my fuel lines by moving my fuel dots and also by substituting
aluminum tubing for fuel line where I can on the long runs.  What's the best way to anchor the aluminum?  Glue balsa standoff blocks to the
fuse sides and run the tubing through the blocks?  What kind of adhesive will hold the best since I am sure some small amount of surface
oxidation will occur causing some glues to work better than others.
Thanks!
JLK