[NSRCA-discussion] Joy of Trim

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Mon Apr 14 19:43:03 AKDT 2008

Hi all,

Just remember Bryan's three golden rules: # 2 and # 3 are the
secret-don't let the plane fool you!!! It ends up being an endless loop,
each time the errors get smaller, but it can really drive you nuts...but
it is possible.

Tom

#1 an incidence meter no matter what kind dig. may be better,,

#2 honesty  without it you will deceive yourself into believing it`s

trimmed

#3 patience ,,,,I know I just lost some of you But , there is  only

one of these three you can do without ,,, it`s the  inc.

 meter,, the other two will guide you if you stay at it till it`s right.