[NSRCA-discussion] District 4 Weak Signals contest August 16-17

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 08:18:36 AKDT 2008

The Toledo Weak Signals (aka the Toledo Show) is hosting their first precision aerobatics contest in many years this August 16-17. Tim Jesky (hardest working man in pattern) and I are the contest directors. The contest site is located a few miles southwest of Monroe, Michigan. Recent field improvements have made this field the ideal pattern site featuring paved runway, North facing flight positions, new club house (with indoor plumbing!), and electric outlets in the pit area. We are planning on a cookout Saturday night along with a sailplane fun-fly. The club owns several really nice sailplane winch systems and I know some of you have sailplanes so bring them along.   Stay tuned, more to follow.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com