[NSRCA-discussion] Joy of Trim

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:15:48 AKDT 2008

That is great news, Chad.  I'm glad to hear that the issues got resolved.

I'm also very close on my setup... my stab is at 0 and the wings are almost
+.5.  The plane comes standard without downthrust and I have since added
some to help with the pull to the canopy in the upline - its almost 100% but
not quite.  I think I may still be a little tail heavy and will add some
nose weight when I get a day that is calm - it has been a little breezy
here.  Overall my plane is flying much better now as well.