[NSRCA-discussion] Joy of Trim

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 15:27:42 AKDT 2008

Very interesting. Didn't get the post's from Chad though, glad you replied to him Vicente. .
  I haven't been able to go out and make any more changes as it's been too fricken windy to fly. Headed down to the Riverside contest tonight so we'll see if I can't make some more changes then..
  Chris

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
    I believe that the Abbra has the same problem.  As I said before, my electric version had similar negative TL.  I adjusted to be close to zero.  I flew fist time last weekend.  That was my first fly this year.  I really have so many trim problems in my fingers and brain that I can not give good results in trimming the plane.  Also, it was very windy but it is clear that the results are similar to your results.  I will try to fly this weekend if weather cooperates.  I will report more details as soon as I have chance.

  Right now I am here:  wings +0.8, stab -0.5, TL -0.5.  I will try to get the TL closer to 0 before flying this weekend.

  --
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: Chad Northeast <chadnortheast at shaw.ca>

NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org