[NSRCA-discussion] Off Topic - Need Help

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 14:13:32 AKDT 2008

The location is up in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in
southwest Georgia.  The well services a group of about twenty cabins
and the pipes were installed in about 1977.  We want to install a
cutoff valve in a 4" PVC pipe about 100 yards from the well, but want
to minimize the digging to find the pipe.  I can't find any record of
how the pipes were installed; no layout plan.  I think the pipes were
privately installed, so no local utilities were involved.

I don't mean to impose on the Discussion List to solve the problem,
but I thought someone might be able to save me some time and energy.

Ron Van Putte