[NSRCA-discussion] Method of mounting wheel pants

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 2 17:07:14 AKDT 2008

There is a method shown on the Canada West Pattern page, under Enigma contruction photos. I recently tried it on my skinny Integral gear and I am very happy with the results.

  Colin

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:
          I'm looking for a light, reliable method to mount wheels and wheel pants on carbon fiber landing gear legs. Any suggestions?

  John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com