[NSRCA-discussion] Skinny wheels

colin chariandy cchariandy at yahoo.ca
Sat Sep 29 18:09:49 AKDT 2007

Just measured one of the pants...there is just 1.5" inside the pant. 3" will not fit comfortably. 2.75" will be just right.

  Colin.
Anthony Romano <anthonyr105 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Has anyone tried the 3"? The hub and centers are different and don't appear as robust. One field I fly at has super thick grass and I need all the height I can get.

Anthony