[NSRCA-discussion] What Weight Airplane?

wgalligan wgalligan at texasairnet.com
Fri Sep 28 16:49:28 AKDT 2007

Has anyone tried the Tribute FX by E-Flight?   Designed by George Hicks it
looks like it could be a good pattern type flyer as well as a 3D'er.   I
just picked one up today and am going to run an AXI 2612/26 on it with a
10x4.75 s-prop, 1320 11.1v pack.   If anyone has flown one let me know about
it... if not I will let you guys know about mine when its flying.

Smooth FLying...
Wayne Galligan