[NSRCA-discussion] Genesis Wings?

Steve Ford steveandlaurel at valornet.com
Wed Sep 26 18:23:58 AKDT 2007

Ryan, contact me off list steveandlaurel at valornet.com
Have a set of Genesis wings.
Steve Ford
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ryan Smith
  Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Genesis Wings?

  Since there doesn't seem to be any hits on this, does anyone have a set of Partner wings that they would be willing to part with? I have a Partner with Smaragd wings and I really want to get a set of Partner wings to put on it to match my new one that has Partner wings. I assumed that the Genesis wings would be about as close as I could get, and I didn't think that anyone would have a set of Partner wings laying around collecting dust. If anyone could at least point me in the right direction, I would me most appreciative.

  Ryan