[NSRCA-discussion] I have flown my first contest back

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Mon Sep 24 19:02:30 AKDT 2007

Don,

Thanks.  That means alot coming from you.  I still have ALOT of work to do but I am hoping to be ready for next year.  I really enjoyed watching you fly.  The speed control with the Brio is amazing.  Sure wish my plane could slow down that much and still fly smooth.  I am gonna try to make it to both of the SC contests.  I hope I can make it.  Thanks for a great contest.  I really enjoyed seeing all my old friends and making some new ones.

Paul