[NSRCA-discussion] Elevator setup withanhedral stabs(observaton)

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon Sep 24 05:19:34 AKDT 2007

Sounds similar to what George K posted if I am reading his right.  The idea
has merit however due to the anhedral even the pins used here will splay
with up elevator.  Than would make attaching the horizontal rod difficult.
It could not be glued and it would shift with elevator movment.  I think
something with a hole on the end that the rod can slide through could be
made to work.

Stuart