[NSRCA-discussion] Fw: Fort Scott KS Contest/motels

Dan warrior523 at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 20 08:21:43 AKDT 2007

Todd,

Just got off the phone with the motel.  I was booking rooms for me and
George and one for Doug Bennett.  I got them booked but the lady said if I
was in touch with you that I might tell you that the block of ten rooms you
had set aside is down to only one left now.  I asked her if any more were
available to be blocked and she said that they were full.  Busy place.

Anyway, we got our rooms and will see you soon.

Dan