[NSRCA-discussion] Red Bull Air Races

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 15:49:43 AKDT 2007

 I guess I wasn't too impressed with the Red Bull Air Races from what
I'd seen on TV. Well, as luck would have it, I was in downtown San
Diego today when they were practicing for this weekend's event here,
and WOW.. being there in person changes your perspective on things.
REALLY impressive flying, and these guys spend most of their time less
than a wingspan off the water, and rarely straight and level.

If you're local to San Diego, I'd recommend coming down to see it
live.. it's quite a different event from the one on TV.

-Doug