[NSRCA-discussion] O rings

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 09:03:21 AKDT 2007

You could try a local industrial supply store, one that sells hydraulic or
pneumatic cylinders, valves etc. O-rings are standardized for size, material
and hardness (durometer). They are inexpensive and if they don’t stock the
sizes or material needed they can order them in any quantity you wish.
Jim Hiller