[NSRCA-discussion] What mount for YS160/170

Woodward, Jim jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Sep 10 14:52:19 AKDT 2007

Hi Colin,

I suggest you try the Budd mount from Jerry seen here:
www.buddengineering.com <http://www.buddengineering.com/>   Plus, the
nose ring he sells is far superior to the CH nose ring that is currently
being sold.  I have used these mounts on the OS 140 RX, and the YS 160
for several seasons now.  Not only to they perform well, you are $$$
ahead at the end of the day.

Thanks,

Jim W.