[NSRCA-discussion] Richmond Virginia area flying field

Paul LaChance plachance at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 20:57:37 AKDT 2007

Hello all,

I just remembered I will be in the Richmond, VA area fro work Monday afternoon until Thusrday, but will not have time Thursday to fly.  Are there any flying field close where I could get a little practice in for a contest in 2 weeks?  Also are there any good hobby shops in the area?  Especially any that have any pattern or FF.  Thanks in advance.  Sorry for the short notice.  I was trying to fall asleep and remembered my trip and had to get up to send this message.  Also if there are any fields or shops I need to know where they are.  Thanks again.

Paul LaChance
VA Beach, VA