[NSRCA-discussion] St. Clairsville

DoWayne Gould iflyrc24 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:12:24 AKDT 2007

It's the sand they use in the glass.

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Anthony
Abdullah
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2007 3:07 PM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] St. Clairsvlle

Apparently, that is the last country that still makes high end hard
contacts. I have a very complicated post lasik prescription. The rest of the
world has moved on to soft contacts and other post 1970s technology.

Dennis

I still have your engine box by the way and will bring it with me to the
Kentucky contest.

Dennis Bodary <d_bodary at yahoo.com> wrote:

Anthony i guess i have to ask. Why Israel?

Anthony Abdullah <aabdu at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I am bummed that I couldn't make it either. I have been waiting the last
three weeks for special hard contact lenses to come in from Israel (don't
ask). Without them I can see just well enough to take off, fly to the end of
the box, and crash!

Its a pitty because Dennis served up the D4 Advanced district Championship
on a platter and I could not take advantage. I will see you all in Kentucky,
save a big hunk of cow for me

Oh well, I will have to use the famous Cleveland battle cry.. Maybe next
year!

Dennis Bodary <d_bodary at yahoo.com> wrote:

Just got home friday night from sunny Yucca Arizona. Wish i could have made
it. But alas work seems to be a priority right now. Will make it to Kentucky
for SURE

Dennis

Bob Kane <getterflash at yahoo.com> wrote:

Just getting back to the room after day one at the St. Clairsville contest.
Having a great time, those of you that did not make it need to put his on
your calendar for next year. Can't get into too much more detail right now,
heading over to the Outback for "Cow and how" :)

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

  _____

Got a little couch potato?
Check out fun summer
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http:/search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_m
ail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>  activities for
kids._______________________________________________
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org

  _____

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48249/*http:/search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni_on_m
ail&p=graduation+gifts&cs=bz>  for grads at Yahoo!
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org