[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 9z with Spektrum SPMMSFUT7

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 11:48:31 AKDT 2007

John,

Yes, that works.  However,  I don't think anyone of us will want to open the
9Z to work on it.
Been there, Futaba service was called.

Almost all other radios except those high $$ radios (excluding 9303) can be
done the way below.
I am thinking about doing it, but not sure on 9Z since I may get lost within
the radio.

Ihncheol