[NSRCA-discussion] Questions to Hangar 9 aluminum case owners

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 14:24:17 AKDT 2007

Well, I need some help from those of you who has Hangar 9 aluminum radio cases.

  Hangar 9 has two versions single and double.
  Would you be able to measure the foam sizes?   Horizon website only show a picture without dimensions.  Products support is no use.  They don't even know, want, or plan on updating the item description(s).

  Also, if any one of you have ordered their replacement foam for single or double cases, do you remember if those had radio shape precut?

  I have some of Spektrum aluminum cases (fits X9303, DX7 etc) on back orders since early this year, but still on back order until November.

  Thanks,

  Ihncheol Park
  P & A Hobbies