[NSRCA-discussion] what propeller for an ys 140 sport ?

Gary McClellan raystowing at eschelon.com
Wed Sep 5 09:23:52 AKDT 2007

Buddy
When the sport came out I did not think it would be enough for masters/F3A. Mike Dunphy had some experience with the sport and indicated it would power our pattern planes.
I am using the AAP stainless header with a brace and the ES 140 pipe. The fuel depends on temp and altitude. Magnum #1 near sea level and cool temps. #3 in the hot summer months.
Engine rpm is between 7500 and 7700 depending on fuel and conditions.
Fuel consumption is 8 to 9 oz for P07.
Virtually no maintenance on either of the 2 sports that I have in the last 2 years.
Overall I am very happy with the 140 sport engine.

Gary McClellan