[NSRCA-discussion] header help

rdorsett1 at triad.rr.com rdorsett1 at triad.rr.com
Wed Sep 5 05:41:12 AKDT 2007

I had this problem too,and thought it was a poor design.... But at the NATS, I looked at all the FAI planes and found that over half were running this header, so I desided it must have been my faught that it was breaking.

I found out that it was breaking  because I had the pipe too rigid. Once I put one tie wrap at towards the rear of the tune pipe, my problems went away.