[NSRCA-discussion] OS 120 AX

randy9004 at comcast.net randy9004 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 05:05:05 AKDT 2007

I have been running the original stock bearing since I bought the engine over a year ago.  No problems with them yet.  I run 15% two stroke all sync fuel on a stock muffler with a APC 16X8.  I adjusted the throttle curve to adjust the feel on the throttle to what I like.  I was running an iron bay fuel regulator on my Venus 2; which worked great once I tapped the backplate.  It is in my Seagull Yak 54 90 now.

It appears that the QA on the bearings may be a little on the poor side.  Some appear to last the normal time and some just fall apart.

Randy

From: "J N Hiller" <jnhiller at earthlink.net>