[NSRCA-discussion] Headers and pipes for YS 4 strokes

plachance at cox.net plachance at cox.net
Tue Sep 4 17:49:27 AKDT 2007

Bob,

I agree.  I love retracts, but have to admit it looks weird considering I am one of about 10 percent who actually have retracts on a pattern plane being used for modern competition.  LOL  BTW, the trusty Patriot flies well, in fact it still outflies me, so I will be ok for this year at least.

The layoff took alot out of my flying, but I am flying as good as I can expect for not practice in 10 years.  Do you and your son think you will make it to the contest on the 22 & 23rd?

Paul LaChance