[NSRCA-discussion] TP 1010C & Extreme pack(s) feedback needed

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 15:32:14 AKDT 2007

Ihncheol,

I have the same problems with the chargers.  TP replaced one of the chargers twice.  The second charger had similar problems described below.  Now, both charges are having the same problems described below and I am requesting TP to replace under warranty.  In regard the batteries I have the following experience with 3 5000 Extremes:

1.- Two of batteries had early failure. One bad connection and the other one has a cell problem.
2.  After completing about 30 cycles in each two of the batteries failed with similar problems.  We are requesting TP to replace under warranty.

Regards,
--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: <glmiller3 at suddenlink.net>