[NSRCA-discussion] TP 1010C & Extreme pack(s) feedback needed

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Mon Sep 3 14:48:16 AKDT 2007

I have two of them with the associated 10 cell balancers which I use every
time I charge.  I think I use the fast charge setting.  I think they work
great.  The only issue that I have is that even with both chargers hooked up
to the same 12 volt battery and charging the same they see different input
voltages.  I cannot charge two packs at once using a 12 volt car battery.
One charger always reads low input voltage and stops.  If you read the input
voltage while running (push the left button) that charger usually reads
about .2 volt lower than the other.  As I now have 120 at my field it has
become a non issue.  If at a contest (and my 12 volt battery is not dead) I
can only charge one pack at a time.

Stuart