[NSRCA-discussion] TP 1010C & Extreme pack(s) feedback needed

Steven Maxwell patternrules at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 13:21:57 AKDT 2007

 I wouldn't use anything other than the 1010 charger works great and is safe. Always charge to 100% don't cycle to check capacity to do that you would have to discharge lower than you want the pack to go you'll know when it loosing capacity by lose of power.
   As far as Prolite vs Extreme general thinking right now is the Extremes have more power but may not have the cycle life of the Prolite's for all the same reasons, I personally like the Prolites, also many think that as of now use the largest pack you can and keep weight will serve you better making less % discharge should improve cycle life. Customer service from TP couldn't be any better now, best ever for them.

   Steve Maxwell

Ihncheol Park <pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Hi, All,

For those flying E-Power on anything larger than 40 size planes (mostly will
be using 3000mAh or larger pack).

I need some feedbacks on Thunder Power 1010C charger and large capacity
ProLite & Extreme packs

Did you have any problem(s) with 1010C? If so, I would like to know what
kind?

On the packs above 3000mAh,
How do you charge the packs, Full 100%, 95%?
Do you cycle the pack regularly for capacity measurements? Any lose in
capacity? How many cycles?

I am trying to talk to TP regarding the charger & packs based on feedbacks
that I get.

Thank you,

Ihncheol Park