[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST module set TM-7

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sat Sep 1 10:30:34 AKDT 2007

I just picked up the TM-7 as well. Will probably use it with my 8U radio.

  I read on one of the forums that someone was able to bind the 606 rx with the TM-7, even though the Futaba information says it won't work. I tried that, and was able to bind it (get the solid green light) but no outputs to the servos. Drats, I've already got 4 of the 606 receivers. But, I will be able to use them when I get a 12FG.

  Bob R.

JShulman <jshulman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:
      I just picked-up the FASST system, TM-7. The instructions say for use with 7U, 8U, 9C and 9Z. Since I have all of these systems (but no battery for the 7U) I will test it in all of them. The back of the module has the France/General switch (dark red), FS test button (white button) and an LED (I think for test mode).

  I'm waiting on the 14 version, but since I have all these other radios...

  Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com