[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba FASST module set TM-7

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Sep 1 07:29:19 AKDT 2007

Tower Hobbies says the Futaba 7-channel FASST module/receiver
combination will sell for $249.99 when it becomes available in early
September.  Tower Hobbies also says the Futaba 8-channel FASST module/
receiver combination will sell for $319.98 when it becomes available
in late October.  Both combinations will work with Futaba 7U, 8U, 9C
and 9Z systems.  If you don't plan to use more than seven channels,
maybe the Futaba 7-channel FASST module/receiver combination is a
better one to get.  I'm trying to decide for myself right now.  My
Scottish ancestry is voting for the 7-channel one.

Ron