[NSRCA-discussion] Judge Evaluation/Ranking

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Thu Oct 25 10:35:23 AKDT 2007

Vicente,
It means nothing,..........Quadruple zero, triple Oh, double ott, nothing, NADA !  In every case it amounts to the calibre of your fellow judges on the rest of the panel for that round. So if you happen to get stuck with a couple of dodos who are awarding 9's and you're issuing legitimate downgrades you can be sure that your name will not be entered in the 1000 folder.
G.