[NSRCA-discussion] Cars

Dennis patternpilot at verizon.net
Wed Oct 24 15:06:23 AKDT 2007

Thanks Matt,

Luck is on my side though, as I am only working here for a couple of months.
I normally hail from Washington State. The fire is a ways from town and the
smoke for the most part is being blown to the south of us. The real bummer
Is the folks who are losing their homes because of the rage this fire has
shown. Some homes just burn because there are not enough resources to battle
them. Some of the pump stations providing water to the outlying areas are
without power. No power, no water. Well Fema is here, you all know how well,
and swiftly they provide.

Dennis Cone

  _____