[NSRCA-discussion] Weather Vane

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 11:13:10 AKDT 2007

I've been practicing landings in a 25 mph/90 degree crosswind.  I've
gotten to the point where I can land on the centerline of the runway
without ever touching the rudder.  Guess which way the airplane is
pointing when I touch down?  By the way it will back up if I don't
hold a little throttle.

Jim O

P.S. - We have had some tremendous wind here in SoCAL as you've
probably seen on TV, but my practice has been on the AeroFly Pro
Deluxe simulator.  Constant wind.  Follow mode.  Try it.