[NSRCA-discussion] D2 champs at Triple Tree

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 06:06:09 AKDT 2007

I just wanted to thank all the D2 guys for a great contest and the warm welcome they gave me and Gary and Mikael last weekend. I had a great time, got to see some old friends and make a LOT of new ones. You guys have a heck of a group there and I am anxious to see D2 return to it's former glory!

Except for one round of "combat pattern" (this was a new one for me) and one plane lost, things went fairly smoothly. You guys have some serious talent and I look forward to flying with you guys some more in the future!

Thanks again,
-Mike