[NSRCA-discussion] test, etc.

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon Oct 22 16:07:47 AKDT 2007

Yes, I use 0spam, and it works well.  The problem is not with that, but more
likely with bellsouth.  I have had to go to them as the local Comcast cable
company is pathetic!  I have heard much too often about the E-mail problems
with Bellsouth, but I just don't have any other choice here in the great
metropolis of Brunswick, GA!

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322