[NSRCA-discussion] Aileron Servos

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 18:00:02 AKDT 2007

Aileron Servoesok, that makes more sense. I thought you figured out a way to
use 1 aileron servo in the fuse and DEPS it to the wing...lol.

I've used nothing but 9650's since my Rhapsody's in 2003. I did have DEPS in
my Angels Shadow and it's still working, but on extreme temperature swings
the trim would change. I am using the 9650's from my glow Integral in my
newest electric Integral with no issues, but I don't usually check slop
(until something stops working).

So, it's really up to personal preference. Mine is the ease of the 9650's,
but the servo mounts are already in the stabs for this.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com
www.shulmanaviation.com