[NSRCA-discussion] Connector weights was RE: Connectors-Electric

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Thu Oct 18 13:15:42 AKDT 2007

Eddie,

  Weigh your sponge before and after. :-) Of course, that does not take into account the amount of water that boils off when you wipe your tip.

  LOL.

  Bob R.

Eddie Batchelor <perkinsrx at centurytel.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Bob
  Yeah I thought of that , but I currently don’t need to make any connections.  Next time I do I’ll try to remember to weigh my solder both before & after to get an estimate of usage. Yes we are nitpicking about as close as one can get because even this will not accurately account for the correct amount of solder in the connection. There is always excess wiped off on your sponge while cleaning the tip & etc.